Cebu Pacific (CEB) will increase its flights from Cebu to Singapore to 7x weekly in October. That as the Philippines’ leading airline continues to widen its international footprint as it adds more flights to Bali, Bangkok, Dubai, Fukuoka, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, and Taipei in October.
CEB will also resume its direct Davao-Singapore flight on October 30, making it the first Philippine carrier to restart international operations from Davao since the pandemic lockdown. It will also resume its flight to Kota Kinabalu from October 31.
“We are happy to add more flights to international destinations as we see greater demand for leisure travel abroad, leading up to the holiday season. We hope to reopen more flights as we anticipate other countries to ease restrictions soon,” said Xander Lao, CEB Chief Commercial Officer.
Here are the international destinations with more flight frequencies in October:
- Manila – Bali – Manila (from 5x weekly to 7x weekly)
- Manila – Bangkok – Manila (from 10x weekly to 14x weekly (starting Oct 30)
- Manila – Dubai – Manila from (10X weekly to 14x weekly (starting Oct 31)
- Manila – Fukuoka – Manila (from 3x weekly to 4x weekly (starting Oct 30)
- Manila – Hanoi – Manila (from 3x weekly to 4x weekly)
- Manila – Ho Chi Minh – Manila (from 4x weekly to 7x weekly (starting Oct. 30)
- Manila – Hong Kong – Manila (from 21x weekly to 28x weekly (starting Oct 30)
- Manila – Jakarta – Manila (from 2x weekly to 7x weekly (starting Oct 30)
- Manila – Kuala Lumpur – Manila (from 4x weekly to 7x weekly (starting Oct 30)
- Manila – Singapore – Manila (from 14x weekly to 21x (starting Oct 8)
- Cebu – Singapore – Cebu (from 3x weekly to 7x weekly)
- Manila – Taipei – Manila (from 2x weekly to 3x weekly)
- Davao – Singapore – Davao 3x weekly (starting Oct 31)
- Manila – Kota Kinabalu – Manila 2x weekly (starting Oct 31)
CEB currently flies direct to 19 international destinations. Aside from those mentioned, CEB also flies to Brunei, Narita, Nagoya, Osaka, Guangzhou, Seoul, and Sydney.
CEB continues to implement a multi-layered approach to safety while it operates with a 100% fully vaccinated crew, 95% of whom have been boosted – all to ensure everyJuan flies safely and conveniently on Cebu Pacific. Visit www.cebupacificair.com for more information.